Hotel with early check-in: everything you need to know
Warm Upper Palatinate greetings from Parsberg
We look forward to welcoming and advising you soon at Romantik Hotel Hirschen. Due to the current Covid-19 situation, our hotel is only open for business travellers. The sauna area, swimming pool, and gym cannot be used. In addition, our restaurants are closed.
- Upper Palatinate country breakfast from the buffet with numerous organic products and homemade specialities
- Relax in the private spa area at the main building with exclusive romantic hours for you and your special someone: with herbal sweat room, Kneipp area, oxygen water fountain, and relaxation area (only with advance reservation).
- Use of the GartenSPA in the garden house (100 metres from the main building) with an indoor pool with counter-current system and massage jets (currently only available with advance reservation).
- The use of our GartenSPA is included when booking our Junior Garten Suite, Junior Garten Suite Deluxe, Suite, and the Penthouse as well as with a package booking. If you have booked the Standard, Comfort, or Superior category, you can add use of our GartenSPA for 49,– € per stay.
- Free parking and free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Parsberg spring water, freshly dispensed on our three different floors
Culinary: 3 restaurants, 3 menus
The finest regional cuisine is provided here at Hirschen! May we introduce our three restaurants:
- The Wirtsstuben restaurant with Upper Palatinate delicacies and Hirschen classics. Everyone will find their favourite dish here!
- Hirschkönig wine and gourmet restaurant: Attentive, creative culinary art, and to match? The most delicious wines from all over the world. We’re currently open for foodies every Friday from 6 p.m.!
- Hotel guests have the option of booking half board. You can enjoy a 4-course menu for 45,– € per person and day (only bookable up to 1 day before arrival).
Please let us know in advance if you have any intolerances or allergies.
Book your table today and combine your stay with our culinary delights!
The offer highlights of the year
Whether it’s an anti-stress package, hiking, cycling in the Franconian Jura, New Year’s Eve break, and much more – great surprises and attractions await you at Hirschen this year! Culinary highlights and relaxing moments are certainly guaranteed. What are you waiting for?
Good to know
- We are a smoke-free hotel – you’ll find smoking areas in front of the hotel.
- Four-legged friends are welcome in the main building and garden house, but not in the suite house.
- Please let us know at least one week before your arrival if you want to bring your four-legged friend on holiday with you.
- Our Hirschenblobb, the coolest bar in Parsberg, is open Monday to Sunday from 6 p.m.
- Our Blobb team is looking forward to seeing you! Try our beers and cocktails.
We live and love the Upper Palatinate way of life. Respect, honesty, and cordiality in our dealings with people are our top priorities. We act sustainably, responsibly, and pay attention to our use of resources with each step we take.
Welcome to our hotel with early check-in
Arriving earlier than planned? That’s no problem at our hotel with early check-in! Just give us a call and we’ll do everything we can to get you to us on time. We look forward to seeing you and wish you a good journey.
The Ferstl and Hausen families
and all the smiling faces of the Hirschen team