Hiking in Upper Palatinate and more!
Have the urge to move? Then why not get out there! Maybe while biking or hiking in Upper Palatinate? For all nature explorers and recreational athletes, there are 115 cycling and 24 hiking routes around our hotel in Parsberg, which wind through shady forests, over the Franconian Jura, past historic walls, and along streams. You can find all the tips here!
Hiking & (e-)biking
- In Schwarzen Laber valley – there are numerous hiking and cycling trails through the Franconian Jura.
- Host Johannes Hausen is a passionate cyclist and would love to take you on one of his tours!
- Mountain bikes, e-bikes, or your own bike? It doesn’t matter! You can rent a bike from us or bring your own bike – we’ll keep it safe in our bike garage.
- Pssst! We’ll tell you all the other tips when you get here.
For children: Parsberg high ropes course, sand skiing, and more
- Hiking in Upper Palatinate with children: Numerous cycling and nature trails
- Dripstone cave, quad tours, and high ropes course in the Velburg adventure world
- Altmühltal dinosaur museum
- Dune pool, roller coaster, and summer skiing in the sand on Monte Kaolino
- Wildpark Höllohe: Wild animals at close quarters
- Air Museum Amberg: Here, air becomes tangible for children!
- The summer toboggan run in Riedenburg – speeding downhill!
- Riefenburg Falconry – experience birds of prey up close
- Lambach fairy tale and ghost castle
- And many, many more adventures that we’ll reveal to you when you get here!
Ready for hiking in Upper Palatinate?
Then pack your hiking boots and let’s go! If you haven’t booked a room yet, you can do so here.