Inclusive services: Everything your heart desires.
A holiday means not thinking about anything for a while and putting your own happiness in our hands. Are you wondering how we can impress you so much? This is what you’ll get:
The GardenSPA in the garden house (textile area)
Opening hours: 07.00 a.m. till 08.00 p.m.
(Saunas 11.00 a.m. until 07.00 p.m.)
(Already included in all room categories, except for the room category Standard, here you can book the use of the garden SPA for 20,- € per person and day).
- Swiss stone pine bio sauna, Finnish sauna and infrared sauna
- Indoor pool with massage jets
- Outdoor natural pool (unheated) with sundeck
- Spa Bistro: EssSPA
Family time is wellness for the heart.
Our GardenSPA is from 15 years, as rest and relaxation are the main focus here. However, as we know from our own children what a magical attraction water has, we have opened the indoor & outdoor pool from 07:00 - 11:00 and from 17:00 - 20:00 for children from 0 - 15 years accompanied by their parents.
The fitness area in the garden house is open daily from 06.00 a.m to 10.00 p.m.
Whether strength or endurance training, both are possible! The Technogym Tower is suitable for training the chest, arms and thighs. In addition, dumbbells from 4 - 14 kg are available. To train endurance, the following equipment is available: Cross Country Trainer, Ergo Air (cross trainer & ergometer with air resistance), Run X Treadmill Curved Treadmill and a Rower G rower, both also with air resistance.
- High-speed internet access, Wi-Fi (600 Mbit/s) throughout the hotel area
- 70 parking spaces for our guests, additional parking spaces in the free public area
- Free transfer from the train station to the hotel
from 07.00 a.m. till 10.00 p.m.
- For hire: Nordic walking poles, umbrellas, e-mountain bikes (for a fee), rucksacks, and plenty of hiking and excursion tips with accompanying maps
Fancy some game (and other delicacies)?
Then our two restaurants and Hirschenblobb are the right place for you. Here, you can enjoy selected products directly from farmers in the region as well as our own meat and sausage specialities – real Upper Palatinate culture for the palate, so to speak. Enjoy!