Guesthouse in Parsberg: Wirtsstuben restaurant
We have many traditions here at Hirschen. One of them is that we all love to eat well. This is why when we cook what we like, it’s with time, excellent ingredients and, of course, a lot of love. We freshly prepare everything ourselves, as it should be!
Upper Palatinate country breakfast
Your 8 a.m. morning coffee? We’re up a little earlier so that Hirschen’s breakfast buffet is waiting you from 7 a.m. Jams from the pantry, ham and sausage from our butchery, cheese from an organic dairy, and so much more! We appreciate the best quality early in the morning. All these delicious treats are available from the buffet from 7 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. Also available for external guests for 22, – € per person.
Our menu offers delectable small treats every day between 12.00 a.m. and 3 p.m.
A good day deserves a delicious ending, so enjoy a wonderful meal with us in the evening. If you don’t like too many frills, try a well-aged steak or anything else that takes your fancy from our pantry. Our dishes are always regional and cooked with love. From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday and holiday menu
11.30 bis 14.00 Uhr
Every Sunday (and on public holidays), we get up with the chickens so that our unique roasts and sauces are perfectly tender and wonderfully balanced.
Table reservation at Wirtsstuben restaurant
The seats at our guesthouse in Parsberg are popular but limited. So please remember to reserve a table in advance.
Guesthouse in Parsberg: Craft meets passion
We always prefer to eat the best quality and because of this, we know exactly where the food that we don’t produce comes from. Our farmers and suppliers bring the same love and enthusiasm for their work as we do.
Our natural flavour intensifiers:
- Fish that swims in the Schneemühl
- Game roaming in Parsberg forests
- Lambs grazing the Darshofen Laaber slopes
- Vegetables grown by our farmers in Knoblauchsland
- The honey which comes from busy little bees in Parsberg
- Eggs laid by happy chickens in Rasch
- Asparagus and strawberries from Abensberger Spargelhof Blüml
- Cheese and dairy products from the organic cheese dairies Berl and Wohlfahrt
- Flour from Poschenrieder Mill in Sinzing, muesli from Antersdorfer Mill
- Wild mushrooms and berries collected by our mushroom guru, Bernd Wurzbacher
- Schnapps and fine spirits from southern Germany (Pfeifferhof and Haubrennerei Penninger)
- Beer specialities from all over Upper Palatinate – take a look at our beer menu (available in German)!