Sustainable hotels in Germany: A passion and an art
Quality is our top priority, and you can certainly taste it – both in our in-house beer “Blobb” and in our own meat and sausage specialities. Everything we don’t produce ourselves comes from farmers and producers in our vicinity. Short transport routes and long partnerships are particularly close to our hearts.
From our neighbour’s farm: Food
- Fresh fish from Schneemühl’
- Game from our Upper Palatinate forests, freshly delivered to us
- Fresh Upper Palatinate lamb from shepherd Peter in Darshofen
- Fresh poultry from Klaus Heiselbetz
- Vegetables from farmers in the Knoblauchsland area
- Honey from a Parsberg beekeeper
- Eggs from Upper Palatinate
- Fresh Abensberg asparagus spears from Spargelhof Blümel
- Cheese from the organic cheese dairy Naturlandhof Harald Wohlfahrt
- Herbs and edible flowers from our own garden
- Flour from the Poschenrieder and Antersdorfer mills
- Wild mushrooms and berries from our mushroom guru, Bernd Wurzbacher
From our neighbour’s cellar: drinks
- Schnapps and fine spirits from southern Germany (Pfeifferhof and Haubrennerei Penninger)
- Beer specialities from all over Upper Palatinate – take a look at our beer menu (available in German)!
Stay in one of the loveliest sustainable hotels in Germany!
We pay attention to our carbon footprint in everything we do and in every step we take. At best, we buy our food from within the region, making it homegrown, so to speak. After all, we certainly don't want to endanger the 311-hectare protected landscape area that surrounds our hotel in Parsberg. Need a sustainable holiday? It’s certainly guaranteed with us!