Our hotel, its restaurants, and Hirschenblobb are open again. We’re already looking forward to welcoming all peace seekers, wellness enthusiasts, bon vivants, and nature discoverers with a warm smile on our faces.
All about your safety!
We want you to feel safe enough with us to enjoy your stay to the fullest. We follow all of the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Robert Koch Institute, and the regulations of the health authorities to prevent the spread and transmission of diseases. We adhere to the prescribed hygiene measures in all areas of our hotel.
General, distances, and masks
- Our staff smile behind a face mask or a protective shield.
- At check-in, all guests are informed about our hygiene regulations.
- All guests and staff are asked to avoid direct contact and to keep a safe distance of 1.5 metres in all hotel areas.
- Masks must be worn in the corridors and public areas.
- The number of people using the lift is limited. It is best to use the stairs as an alternative!
- All employees have been trained with information on Covid-19 in addition to the current hygiene measures and instructions for operation.
- Our strict precautionary measures also apply to our suppliers and contractors.
- In our rooms, you can receive tips and recommendations on how to spend a lot of time outdoors during your stay via your room tablet.
- Guests with symptoms of illness are asked to call a doctor and stay in the room.
Cleaning and disinfection
- All public areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Each room is disinfected after departure.
- Additional regular disinfection is carried out on heavily used surfaces such as door handles, card terminals, light switches, lift buttons, stair railings, etc.
- The water pipe system is thermally disinfected weekly and was also rinsed and chemically disinfected once more before being put back into operation.
- The disinfection process has been tested by a certified laboratory, which came to the following conclusion: “Legionella below the detection limit. The drinking water therefore complies with the legal requirements”.
- Thermal disinfection continues to take place weekly.
At the restaurant
- In the restaurant area, you will be seated at tables that maintain the minimum distance of 1.5 metres and are cleaned with disinfectant before being used by a new guest.
- Masks must be worn in the corridors as well as on the way to the toilet.
- Masks may only be removed at the table inside the restaurant.
- The bar taps and drink dispensers have also been cleaned and tested by a certified specialist company. The taps, dispensers, and beer pipes have been properly cleaned and fresh kegs tapped. The beer cooling system and the accompanying cooling system are switched on in good time and all new kegs are cooled for 48 hours. The dispensing equipment is cleaned daily, including the taps, lines, drip trays, and counter surfaces.
- Our GartenSPA and our sauna area in the main building are open and can be used.
- Please understand that you need to register at the reception desk in order to use the facilities.
- The same applies to the use of the private SPA with Finnish sauna or the gym in the main building.
- Unfortunately, the steam bath, Swiss stone pine organic sauna, and infrared sauna cannot be used at the moment.
In the seminar area
- When entering our conference hotel, an FFP2 mask or medically certified mask is compulsory. During the meeting in the seminar, it may of course be removed.
- We have enough space! The average square metre area per participant in the training room is at least 5 m2.
- Disinfection dispensers are available in all public areas and bathroom facilities.
- Please keep at least 1.5 metres away from break stations or serving areas as well as from other people in the seminar area.
- Due to the current regulations for the restaurant area, eating time in the evening is limited to a maximum of 2 hours. The restaurant closes at 9 p.m. at the latest. There will be no bar service.
- Please note that due to the current situation, self-service of any food or drink is not possible.
- No pads and pens are currently laid out. If you need writing utensils, please contact reception.
- Please note that a maximum of 2 people are allowed in the toilet area at the same time.
- This goes without saying: cough and sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief, keep your hands away from your face, avoid physical contact and shaking hands, wash and disinfect your hands regularly, use your own pens, etc.